Potato and plancton foam
The potato and plancton foam is a delicious creation that adds texture and flavor to multiple dishes. Enjoy it with hot and cold recipes.
Preparation time: 30 min.
- 250 g potato
- 125 g cooking cream (35% fat)
- 100 g water cooking potatoes
- 35 g of virgin olive oil
- 3 g plancton
- 2 N2O capsules
Step by step preparation
- Peel and chop the potatoes, boil them in water starting from cold for 20 minutes.
- Mix in thermomix at 70ºC with potato water, cream and plancton, and incorporate the oil into the yarn until a fine emulsion is obtained.
- Fill the siphon and introduce the loads of N2O and reserve in a bath at 70ºC.
In neutral flavors like the potato is where the plancton is most accentuated.