White chocolate bombons with plancton
Sweet recipe filling chocolates with a ganache of Plancton.
Preparation time: 45 min. + cold
Units: 16 bombons
- 200 g white chocolate cover
- 100 g white chocolate cover
- 125 g cream
- 6g milk
- 1,5 g plancton
- Mold for chocolate bombons with shape of hemisphere
Step by step preparation
- Hydrate plancton with milk, reserve.
- To warm the cream and, when it reaches the 85ºC, to add the milk with the plancton.
- Mix and pour over the chocolate, emulsify with the stick and set aside in a pastry bag.
- On the other hand, to temper the rest of the coverage, this will depend on the type of coverage that is used.
- Put to water bath and heat until it reaches a temperature of 40ºC-45°C, lower to 25 °C-26°C by cooling 3 parts of it on a marble and mixing with the rest of the covering, it must rise to 29ºC-30°C.
- Place on the mold of the chocolates, fill and flip the contents leaving a thin layer of chocolate in the mold. Reserve the coverage and maintain the temperature.
Let cool and fill with chocolate and plancton ganache.
- Cool again and cover with white chocolate icing. Let cool and unmold.
Respect the temperature when making the ganache to prevent the grease from turning off.